- Ever wondered how connected we are to nature and energy around us?
- Ever wondered why you like certain food, environment, amount of sleep etc. and why you totally dislike other things?
- Why all of us have some tiny issues that bother us?
If the answers to above questions is yes, then I know where to find the answer.
It lies in Ayurveda- the ancient Indian science of life.
During the event, you will introduced to the basic concepts and principles of Ayurveda. Your basic constitution as per Ayurveda and how this learning will help you understand about yourself, the foods, the weather and to make better choices to improve your health.
FREE GIFTS from Dr Jyoti & Shakti on Fire Meetup Group
– A quiz to find your and anyone’s basic constitution,
– Skincare regime and diet recommended as per your Ayurveda type.
– 7 Days Self Compassion Challenge
Come and experience the power of yoga and ayuveda.
Stretch your body in gentle and yet invigorating ways.
Learn about your body type and what are the kind of food most suitable for you.
GUEST INSTRUCTOR BIO – DR JYOTI
A doctor with management experience and passion to educate people for customised lifestyles. I analyse and understand the existing lifestyle and issues faced, then offer suggestions to maintain optimum health and recover from problems. As I was once an executive, I know the time crunch and provide minimal effort options.
BE HEALTHY AND DO YOUR PART FOR OUR CHILDREN (FOC)!
100% of the proceeds goes to For Our Children, an initiative set up to raise funds to build school in developing countries.