- Have you ever forgotten to bring your mobile phone with you a few minutes after you leave the house and you go loudly in your head, ‘How stupid (your name)!’
- Or blurt something out that was not considered appropriate in a social setting and pinched yourself in disgust?
- Ever got overlooked for a promotion and you declared war on yourself?
That won’t be surprising at all.
We live in ‘suck it up’ society where perfection seems to be the name of the game.
- Met any perfect person lately?
- And if you did, ever wondered how truly happy is this ‘perfect’ person?
- What if living life does not have to be harsh and hostile?
- What if practicing compassion is the key to living the life of your dreams?
- How paramount is compassion if you are a leader in your work life?
Very, according to Stanford.
- What would happen if compassion is a value that is demonstrated in your family life?
- How would your world look like if you turned UP the dial on compassion?
Life is too beautiful not to live it up without the lens of compassion.
Today, I dare you to take up the self compassion 7 days challenge where each day, you will be invited to do a simple self – compassion relate task to grow your self compassion muscles.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Start from within.
Let compassion begin.
The challenge is ON! 🙂
Sign up today!
Here’s to your soul elevation.