‘Life is a journey of the heart,
the mind is only a helper,
and the soul is the adventurer.’
– Gabriella Gulielminotti
In this episode –
- What is The Curse?
- What are the four seasons?
- How can we make use of the four seasons?
- What is vaginal breathing and its benefits?
- What is the energy dynamics of the menstrual month?
- What does the womb keeps/holds on to?
- How are Tantric practices similar to vaginal breathing?
- What is the relationship with the Tao symbol?
- How to do cycle tracking journal?
- How to use your menstrual cycle to improve your relationship and career/business?
- What should men be mindful of?
- Who are the four women in every woman?
- What are some of the tools we can use to be ‘menstrually aware’?
Sound Bites –
- Everything in nature cycles.
- The natural role of the women is to inspire men.
- Happiness comes from balance.
- Bleed on it.
- Without flow, we are not sustainable.
- Our bodies is multi-dimensional and complex machines.
- Bring attention to your womb.
Free gifts –
Guest Contact –
Website – http://www.flyinginspiration.co.uk/
Email – flyinginspiration (at) yahoo.co.uk
Sign up to get the latest updates on Shakti on Fire Podcast and
grab free sample of Gabriella’s book!
My Request –
- Please rate and review the show on iTunes!That will mean a lot to me.
1. Click on this link – https://itunes.apple.com/us/
podcast/id12354982872. Click on left corner, View in iTunes (below the image)3. Click on Ratings and Review.Thank you so much!
- Shakti on Fire FB Group
- Shakti on Fire Meetup Group
- My latest book, From Zero to Shakti
- Free Chapter Giveaway of my book
- Online Courses/Coaching
- Free 2 chapters of Warrior Goddess Training
- Warrior Goddess in Singapore
- Free Coaching Series for women (Shakti on Fire 4 Parts Series)
– One World in Concert (Sound Healing for World Peace) on Youtube