“We do not learn from experience…
we learn from REFLECTING on
– John Dewey
In this episode –
- Your 2018 Blockbuster Series
- First Stepper
- Let’s Step! Program
- Reinforcement structures
- Pride and achievements
- Regrets & closures
- Mistakes that can be avoided
- Sacrifices & personal qualities
- Consequences & outcomes
- More satisfaction
- Turning regrets into goals
- Second chances
- The person I were, the person I’m going to be
- Turning life lessons into fulfillment
- Moving backwards to move forward
- FREE First Stepper, Reflections that transform Life Lessons into Goals and Fulfillment.
Sound Bites –
How do you plan to go about your year ahead?
- Do you have a plan?
- What are your goals?
- What precious insights from 2017 are you bringing with you to ensure no mistakes are repeated, and lessons translate into goals manifestation?
- If you are as impatient as I am, then I would suspect you are in a hurry to jump right into action, and do the first random thing that comes to mind.
- Resist the temptation. I repeat.
- This is the first of a two part series where I will share how you can make 2018 a most spectacular blockbuster of a year for you by setting it up right, from the start.
- This year, I refuse to repeat mistakes that can be avoided.
- My 2018 prayer for you is that you start your year not by seeking what’s outside of yourself.
- You begin your journey by going inwards.
- The first step to what’s worthy is towards your heart.
- Anything that takes you away from your heart robs you from true living.
- First Stepper is a free program which is Step 1 of a 12 Steps Goal Setting Program called Let’s Step!
- I am giving it free, to encourage you to use the power of reflections, to create a more meaningful and laser focused 2018 for yourself.
- First Stepper is the first reinforcement structure set in place, using the power of reflection.
- “We do not learn from experience… we learn from REFLECTING on experience.”
- The positive effects on reflection was confirmed by a research done by the Harvard Business School indicating that dedicating time to reflect on your life and work regularly have an affect on performance.
- You can be confident that when you have reached your goal, it is truly what you wanted because you took the extra crucial step to reflect, before setting your goal for the future/the year.
- Sometimes the way to move forward is to move backwards.
- Sometimes the fastest way is to move slow.
Transcript is available here.
Reference Resources –
- First Stepper (FREE 1st Step of Let’s Step! Goal Setting Program)
Website – www.joyleng.com
Online Courses/Coaching Services | Be My Affiliate – joylight.teachable.com
Email: me (at) joyleng.com
FB – Joy Leng
Sign up to get the latest updates and
get your free First Stepper
- Shakti on Fire FB Group
- Shakti on Fire Meetup Group
- My latest book, From Zero to Shakti
- Free Chapter Giveaway of my book
- Online Courses/Coaching
- Free 2 chapters of Warrior Goddess Training
- Warrior Goddess in Singapore
- Free Coaching Series for women (Shakti on Fire 4 Parts Series)
Audio Credits –