‘AFT can be used
to take away
the false beliefs
that tell women
that they can’t do things.’
– Dr Benjamin Perkus
In this episode –
- Why did Dr Perkus create AFT?
- Using AFT for achieving goals
- How did Dr Perkus write his book in 15 days using AFT?
- What is the value of using AFT with life coaching?
- Using AFT for intuition
- Using AFT to stand in your Shakti power
- Live AFT Demo
- An fun AFT tip in the shower!
- Young Living Oils
- What has Albert Einstein wavy hair got to do with Dr Perkus?
- FREE AFT ebook, 12 Steps to AFT Audio and Intuitive U Action Book
Sound Bites –
- My dream is that AFT is something that everyone does for themselves.
- We are empowering people to help themselves, and others.
- AFT can be used to take away the false beliefs that tell women that they can’t do things.
- Women so often have huge dreams and huge hearts to help people, and to shine brightly but there might be an inner voice that tells them that they shouldn’t.
- I found that after several months of doing AFT on myself, my intuition was getting more and more evolved.
- This is very common that the image fade, or shift or you get another perspective.
- Inner Child is a wonderful blend that goes deep into the brain.
- Feelings are like waves, and no waves last forever.
- The ability to feel whatever it is that we are feeling, IS the Shakti power.
- There were different episodes in your life where you went back to where there was something unpleasant that has happened, you had a feeling and it never got resolved. Those things block your Shakti power.
- There is nothing to be afraid of free flow energy. That IS your power.
- As a woman you can really feel that energy fully, and keep that energy flowing by expressing it, and taking it in the direction that you want to go.
- One of my favorite times to do AFT is in the morning shower.
- If there is anything in me that feels like it’s hesitating, I take myself through the AFT process.
- Be honest with the desire in your heart, even if it’s not your job, or what your friends and family think that it’s right for you.
- The AFT process is a way of peeling back all the beliefs that tell you, you can’t do that.
- It is not about what you should do, it’s about who you are.
- Intuition is always correct.
- Sometimes it’s hard to believe that we have answers, when we don’t know why we have those answers.
- When we don’t listen to our intuition, it might come over ten, twenty years and bite us.
- When you hear that intuitive nudge, believe it.
- Your intuition is there to protect you, and to show you what you need.
- Creating courses is play for me, that’s how I play!
- I was in my joy creating it and people respond.
- Go for it, be true to yourself and have fun.
- Dream a dream that’s larger than you.
- I believe we all have dreams that are larger than ourselves, the way we want the world to be.
Guest’ s Bio
Dr. Benjamin Perkus is a Licensed Psychologist who has integrated 20 years of clinical experience into a simple step-by-step process for using Young Living Essential Oils to gently dissolve the negative thoughts, feelings and memories that hold you back from living your best self.
Free gifts –
- A downloadable copy of Aroma Freedom Technique ebook with the code ‘Shakti’ (Dr Perkus)
- Free 12 steps to Aroma Freedom Technique (AFT) audio (Joy)
- First Stepper (Step 1 of Let’s Step! Goal Setting Program) (Joy)
- Free Intuitive U Action Book (Joy)
Guest’s Contact –
Sign up to get the latest updates and
grab a free e-copy of Dr Perkus book,
Aroma Freedom Technique!
My Request –
Please rate and review the show on iTunes!
That will mean a lot to me.
- Support me on Patreon!
- Shakti on Fire FB Group
- Shakti on Fire Meetup Group
- My latest book, From Zero to Shakti
- Free Chapter Giveaway of my book
- Online Courses/Coaching
- Free 2 chapters of Warrior Goddess Training
- Warrior Goddess in Singapore
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo
- Stress Away Oil
- Inner Child Oil
- Belief Oil
- Transformation Oil
- Dr Gary Young
Audio Credits –
- 4 Simple Tools to Liberate Your Intuition – Sonia Choquette