The heart is 100 times
electronically stronger and
up to 5000 magnetically
stronger than the brain.
In this episode –
- The physical heart
- The heart’s electromagnetic field
- HeartMath Institute (HMI)
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Effects of Emotions on the Heart
- Psychophysiological coherence
- Emotion Self-Regulation
- HeartMath Quick Coherence Technique
- Healing of Trapped Emotions
- Aligning intention and emotions with your heart
- FREE Heart Guided Meditation, Intuitive U Action Book and 12 Steps to AFT audio
Sound Bites –
As it keeps expanding, the heart becomes the first organ of your body, to appear in physical reality.
- Both the brain and the heart are electromagnetic generators.
- The heart is 100 times electronically stronger and up to 5,000 magnetically stronger than the brain.
- The heart’s signals have a profound effect on the brain.
- The nonprofit HeartMath Institute is an organization with over 19 years of research on the physiology of stress, emotions and the connections between the heart and the brain.
HeartMath Institute (HMI) has found that one of the factors that affect our heart changing rhythm is …. our feelings and emotions!
Negative emotions such as anger, frustration causes the heart pattern to be chaotic and jagged.
- When we experience uplifting emotions, our heart rhythm pattern becomes highly ordered, smooth and harmonious.
- Studies by HMI has shown that maintaining positive emotions shifts the entire body system.
- The spaces between the heartbeat is called the Heart Rate Variability (HRV).
- The Heartmath quick coherence technique can be used to balance thoughts and emotions, you can achieve energy, mental clarity and feel better.
- In the field of neurocardiology, scientists have discovered that the heart possesses its own intrinsic nervous system, a network of brain cells with over 40,000 neurons.
- YES! You can think with your heart!
- Our heart is vital in accessing our intuition.
- That is why it is important not only to be mindful to not allow negative emotions to take control of the present moment, it is also crucial for us to process and release negative emotions from the past.
- Intention is the seed of all dreams and desires.
- By aligning with your heart, connecting with the feelings stirred by your desire, and committing to inspired actions, you nurture your intention.
- Using the power of your energetic heart and your daily inspired actions, what of your heart desires would you be able to manifest?
Transcript is available here.
Reference Resources –
- e Energetic Heart is Unfolding – HeartMed Institute
- 12 steps of AFT audio
- Article Explains Importance of Heart Rate Variability for Your Health
- Psychophysiological Coherence: A Proposed Link Among Appreciation, Cognitive Performance, and Health
- HeartMath quick coherence technique
- First Stepper (FREE 1st Step of Let’s Step! Goal Setting Program)
Website – www.joyleng.com
Online Courses/Coaching Services | Be My Affiliate – joylight.teachable.com
Email: me (at) joyleng.com
FB – Joy Leng
Sign up to get the latest updates and get free
3 – Emotion Code Clearing Session with Report (via proxy) *limited slots*
- Shakti on Fire FB Group
- Shakti on Fire Meetup Group
- My latest book, From Zero to Shakti
- Free Chapter Giveaway of my book
- Online Courses/Coaching
- Free 2 chapters of Warrior Goddess Training
- Warrior Goddess in Singapore
- Free Coaching Series for women (Shakti on Fire 4 Parts Series)
Audio Credits –
- A Path Through Heart Guided Meditation By Lilian B. Eden