YOU ARE NOT ALONE
In this episode –
- Women and Depression
- What is depression?
- What are the symptoms?
- Why do women get depression more often than men?
- How to cope with depression?
- Taking the Depression Quiz
Sound Bites –
- Sometimes the fastest way is to go slow.
- Depression is a serious and pervasive mood disorder.
- Two thirds of people suffering from depression are women.
- Between you and three of your close girlfriends, one of you is going to have a major depression episode at some point.
- Depression can happen to anyone, including you and me.
- Rumination reinforces depression and can make it worse.
- The female physiological response to stress is to produce more stress hormones.
- Challenge your thoughts.
- Can you forgive those who hurt you because that is where the healing starts.
- Give up or get up?
- It is not the end until you have given up.
- Just the fact that you are here should persuade you that you have another chance to get back up.
Free gift –
Transcript is available here.
Website – www.joyleng.com
Online Courses/Coaching Services | Be My Affiliate – joylight.teachable.com
Email: me (at) joyleng.com
FB – Joy Leng
Sign up to get the latest updates and
get the Depression Quiz.
- Shakti on Fire FB Group
- Shakti on Fire Meetup Group
- My latest book, From Zero to Shakti
- Free Chapter Giveaway of my book
- Online Courses/Coaching
- Free 2 chapters of Warrior Goddess Training
- Warrior Goddess in Singapore
- Free Coaching Series for women (Shakti on Fire 4 Parts Series)
Audio Credits –
– When You Are Hopeless (Video Advice)
Reference Sources –