LIVE ON 3rd August
‘I give permission to people
to watch me
– Lora Cheadle
In this episode –
- 5 Steps to Flaunt
- Building your dreams.
- Living your sparkle
- Importance of laughter
- Accepting unconditionally
- Navigating the negative
- Trust in our truth
Sound Bites –
- Every routine is a story, a piece of my heart.
- Burlesque is about making fun of the status quo.
- I am on stage and I am sharing my thoughts.
- I give myself permission to watch me be vulnerable.
- I understand that what I do might offend some people but my life is for me.
- Have that fun because it makes us better people.
- Find ways to laugh everyday.
- Things happen all the time, it’s our perception that makes it negative.
- Have something that’s a secret for you.
- I am respectful of myself and my feelings.
- If you feel a calling in your heart, pursue it.
- It is ok to crash and burn.
Guest’ s Bio
A former attorney, Lora coined the term Life Choreographer ™, and empowers women to FLAUNT! and Build their Dreams and Live Their Sparkle through Hypnotherapy, Angel Readings, fitness and dance. She has a weekly radio show, and dances, teaches and performs burlesque all over the US.
Free gift –
- A downloadable class “Burlesque, Revealing the Goddess Within.” Use it to release their labels, roles and scripts, and to reveal the true Goddess within, and to re-choreograph their life in a way that allows for joy, play and powerful, divine femininity!
Guest’s Contact –
Website – www.pyramidfusion.com
Sign up to get the latest updates and
grab a downloadable class
“Burlesque, Revealing the Goddess Within.”
My Request –
Please rate and review the show on iTunes!
That will mean a lot to me.
- Support me on Patreon!
- Shakti on Fire FB Group
- Shakti on Fire Meetup Group
- My latest book, From Zero to Shakti
- Free Chapter Giveaway of my book
- Online Courses/Coaching
- Free 2 chapters of Warrior Goddess Training
- Warrior Goddess in Singapore
References and Audio Credits –