‘The men are not here to complete us.’
– Mal Duane
In this episode –
- Alpha Chick
- F.A.I.T.H process to move from pain to power
- Addiction, depression, loss
- Law of Reciprocity
- Methods to manage negative thoughts.
- Methods to be focused and mindful.
Sound Bites –
- I was ready to die. I didn’t have one more day in me.
- I was trying to complete myself with those relationships.
- You cannot be what somebody wants, you just got to be you.
- It’s about an unwavering belief in yourself.
- By shutting down the voice of fear, you get to connect with the voice of love.
- Our body is here ready to meditate, but our mind is in another world.
- Acceptance opens us up to so much in our lives.
- What is the highest, and the best path for me, and all others concerned, to get through this?
- Challenges happen not to break us down, it happens so that we can expand and grow.
- Your body is the best parameter as to what’s happening around you energetically.
- This is no excuse today to not helping ourselves.
- We define ourselves by what happened in the past.
- Life is not really complicated, we make it so.
- When you set your intention, you go through life, responding.
- Intentions are energetic magnets.
- Our thinking is what creates the chaos, the poor choices and the destruction in our life.
- Life can knock you down but you have the choice to get back up.
- This is the pebble in the pond effect.
- What we gives away comes back tenfold.
Free gifts –
- 5 weeks video series, Heal Your Heart – Reclaim Your Worth.
Use it to clear your emotional pain and stepping back into your power( authentic selves).
Guest’ s Bio
Mal Duane has triumphed over devastating life challenges and uses the lessons she has learned to coach other women and help them to reclaim their self-worth. She is a Certified Spiritual, Professional and Life Coach. She has been recognized as a leading expert on self-worth.
Her life experiences of betrayal, failed relationships, depression and recovering from alcoholism as a young woman, has provided her with the lessons she uses as a foundation for her work with women.
Mal is the author of the No. 1 Bestseller, Alpha Chick: Five Steps for Moving from Pain to Power and a contributing author to Choosing Happiness, Grace and Gratitude. She has been featured on Fox News, Huffington Post, Maria Shriver’s website, Middlesex News, Aspire Magazine and Healthy Living Magazine. Mal recently has done over 250 interviews on CBS Radio, Blogtalk Radio and other media platforms discussing the power of choice and personal transformation for women.
Guest’s Book – Alpha Chick
Alpha Chick: Five Steps for Moving from Pain to Power is more than just a roadmap to happiness, success, and fulfillment – it is a model for any woman who dreams of those things. The brilliance of this book is that it clearly guides you step-by-step in the process of becoming your own unique brand of Alpha Chick.
It sets you on your own road to being the ideal you; the sizzling, empowered woman you are meant to be. Alpha Chick shows you how to let go of the past and recapture self-love, faith, and hope. It provides all you need to create a new vision to achieve an exceptional life filled with passion, purpose and power.
Live a life no longer defined by your past.
Guest’s Contact –
Website blog: http://www.malduanecoach.com/
Personal FB: https://www.facebook.com/mal.
Sign up to get the latest updates and
grab Mal Duane’s free video training! 🙂
My Request –
Please rate and review the show on iTunes!
That will mean a lot to me.
- Shakti on Fire FB Group
- Shakti on Fire Meetup Group
- My latest book, From Zero to Shakti
- Free Chapter Giveaway of my book
- Online Courses/Coaching
- Free 2 chapters of Warrior Goddess Training
- Warrior Goddess in Singapore
- Free Coaching Series for women (Shakti on Fire 4 Parts Series)
Audio Credits –
- Phenomenal women by Maya Angelou