When you are not in alignment
with your core values,
you are lowering your value
and your authentic self.
– Amy Honey
In this episode –
- What is the Honey Dare Program?
- What does D.A.R.E means?
- What are the five elements of health?
- How does emotional environment affect your health?
- What is the core value exercise?
- How does habits come into the picture?
- What is the difference between beliefs and core values?
- What is the quick and dirty tip on planning your meal?
Sound Bites –
- She was so open and honest that I learnt the most from her.
- When you are not in alignment with your core values, you are lowering your value and your authentic self.
- Dare to be great.
- Make decisions based on what you say you want to be.
- I land on gratitude all the time.
- The mean girls are not going to matter ten years from now.
- Own your power.
- Play as hard as you work.
Free gifts –
- Download a ‘Finding Your Why’ video
- First 20 listeners get a free 30 minutes coaching call with Amy Honey
Guest’ s Bio
Amy has her national certification through the American Council On Exercise (ACE). She trained for 10 years at Billy Blanks in California in kickboxing. She is certified in Senior Fitness (Silver Sneakers), spin (Kruzers), kickboxing (Everlast Shadowbox), Zumba, certified Shockwave coach, certified IndoRow coach, metabolic conditioning (ACE), and sports conditioning (ACE).
She is a CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer and she specializes in weight loss, and helping people to reach their goals. Amy loves to educate herself in her spare time on other languages, physics, and science.
Guest’s Contact –
Website – http://www.facebook.com/
Sign up to get the latest updates and
grab Amy’s free gifts! 🙂
My Request –
Please rate and review the show on iTunes!
That will mean a lot to me.
- Shakti on Fire FB Group
- Shakti on Fire Meetup Group
- My latest book, From Zero to Shakti
- Free Chapter Giveaway of my book
- Online Courses/Coaching
- Free 2 chapters of Warrior Goddess Training
- Warrior Goddess in Singapore
- Free Coaching Series for women (Shakti on Fire 4 Parts Series)
Audio Credits –
- Authenticity song by Tiffany Alvord