What does it mean
to be the Great Mother
– Joy Leng
In this episode –
- The meaning of matriarchy
- The Great Mother in Egypt
- The Great Mother/The Great Feminine
- Sacred Feminine and Sacred Masculine
- Advantages of matriarchy
- Debunking of matriarchy myth
- A new paradigm
- Balance versus superiority
- Authentic U Action Book
Sound Bites –
- Mother’s the teacher.
- Mother is the goddess in the household.
- Goddesses are revered as much as the gods.
- In Mosuo, the women practice ‘walking marriages.’
- The sacred feminine and the sacred masculine are considered the highest form of respect.
- The aim is not to have power over others and over nature, but to follow maternal values, i.e. to nurture the natural, social and cultural life based on mutual respect.
- What does it mean to be the Great Mother in your life?
- What does it mean to be the Great Mother to yourself?
Free gifts –
- Authentic U Action Book (Part 1 of Shakti on Fire Sparks 4 Parts Mini Series)
Website – www.joyleng.com
Online Courses/Coaching Services | Be My Affiliate – joylight.teachable.com
Email: me (at) joyleng.com
FB – Joy Leng
Sign up to get the latest updates and
grab your free Authentic U Action Book!
My Request –
Please rate and review the show on iTunes!
That will mean a lot to me.
- Shakti on Fire FB Group
- Shakti on Fire Meetup Group
- My latest book, From Zero to Shakti
- Free Chapter Giveaway of my book
- Online Courses/Coaching
- Free 2 chapters of Warrior Goddess Training
- Warrior Goddess in Singapore
- Free Coaching Series for women (Shakti on Fire 4 Parts Series)
– Madonna’s Billboard 2016 Woman of the Year Aware speech
Reference Sources –
- Documentary – The Pyramid Code by Carmen Boutler, Phd.
- Documentary – Inside China’s Last Matriarchy